25. Jun, 2019
CODE OF ETHICS
DA$AW Inc. CODE of ETHICS
- Respect for our donors and the communities we work with and serve.
- Honesty and integrity in our actions.
- Responsibility and accountability for our decisions and their consequences.
We are committed to:
- Acting honestly, truthfully and with integrity in all our transactions and dealings;
- Avoiding conflicts of interest;
- Appropriately handling actual or apparent conflicts of interest in our relationships;
- Treating our grantees fairly;
- Treating every individual with dignity and respect;
- Treating our donors, volunteers & sponsors with respect, fairness and good faith and providing conditions that safeguard their rights and welfare;
- Being a good corporate citizen and complying with both the spirit and the letter of the law;
- Acting responsibly toward the communities in which we work and for the benefit of the communities that we serve;
- Being responsible, transparent and accountable for all of our actions; and
- Improving the accountability, transparency, ethical conduct and effectiveness of the nonprofit field.