2. Dec, 2016

NOVEMBER 2016

Hello again – where has the year gone? Christmas upon us once again and time for families to come together, re-unite, bury differences & make it a great fun time for children & adults alike.

HUNGER-POVERTY- EDUCATION-FAMINE-CHILD ABUSE-WAR-SLAVERY-REFUGEES-PREVENTABLE DISEASES & ILLNESS AND MORE!. Alas these are ncreasing phenomena in all our major cities & larger country towns but we can only assist a little in selected areas. The social problems which our society faces on a global basis is to some extent overwhelming but the more of us who can contribute a little then that will ease the life of someone in need somewhere.

 Individually and as a group each of us can be proud of our contribution in helping to make a difference in the work of the Exodus Foundation. Thank you for your contribution & continued support.

For just $1.00 pw you have MADE DIFFERENCE!   Our pooled donations have made a bigger difference and though our combined monthly donation is small, I’m sure it helps those in need and each and every one of us should be proud of the small part we each play in helping those in need.

The more Members/donors we can recruit then we will make a bigger difference so again I ask you to encourage those you know to join us – just $1.00 pw;($4.33pcm) and do remember that 100% goes to a different charity or cause each month. Again, our objective is 1000 Members, each donating $1.00 pw by direct debit – monthly or quarterly preferred.  That’s a lot of money and it will MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Remember one off/single donations are welcome with 80% of the donation going to the cause/charity of the month. The remaining 20% is held in our account for future allocation to an emergency cause. So ultimately 100% of those one-off donations still goes to charity                               

Also, see us on face book at https://www.facebook.com/adollaraweek/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Cheers and thank you for your continued support. Keep safe and do have a ***MERRY XMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR***  Lets make 2017 a giving year for those in need!

Phil Garbutt

Chair/Founder

          You Can Make a Difference - Together - We Can Make a Bigger Difference